Based in Lethbridge, AB
$60, 000 – $85,000 annually (pending applicant)
Who We Are:
With multiple locations, Kruse Glass & Aluminum works across Saskatchewan & Alberta to provide glass & construction solutions in the auto, residential & commercial construction space. We are currently searching for immediate assistance in our Lethbridge region.
Our Lethbridge branch is comprised of a very busy, hard working team with many projects on the go at once. Due to the strong growth in our markets, we require an additional project manager with genuine knowledge and real-world experience in the glazing & construction industry. We’re searching for enthusiastic applicants who genuinely enjoy a diverse workload each day. On a routine basis, our projects vary between commercial, industrial and residential spaces. Whether it’s the manufacture of new auto dealerships, large scale multiplex facilities or a simple door, window, mirror & glass-shower installation in a residential home, there is always an abundance of work with Kruse Glass & Aluminum. We understand that this is a very broad group of working environments, therefore we are searching for candidates who comfortably work with diverse projects accordingly. Most times, our projects are local to the Lethbridge area, however there are also instances when Kruse Glass has additional projects which require the Lethbridge team to assist other locations, albeit briefly and temporarily. This certainly isn’t commonplace practice, but it does happen enough to warrant note of it’s existence.
What makes our Project Managers great?
Easy. It’s their positivity and strong skillset. Kruse Glass & Aluminum genuinely cares about lifestyle, happiness and quality customer service. Those traits are 100% ingrained at the core of our company’s culture and it directly translates into our expected daily conduct. Whether it’s the morning arrival in the shop or while we arrive onto customer’s jobsites, our team is dedicated to being friendly, honest, hardworking, organized & working in a way which pleases both our customers and coworkers alike. Our dedication to providing friendliness with quality workmanship are the very traits which we are looking for in Project Managers also.
Project Managers are responsible for overseeing curtain wall projects, planning, scheduling, budgeting, and resource allocation, as well as coordinating with vendors, contractors, architects, and clients. Additionally, they develop and maintain budgets, inspections, logistics, and ensure projects are completed efficiently, safely, and properly.
What can this opportunity provide?
This position provides full time work, a reliable schedule, both healthcare and financial benefits (which include a RRSP matching program) and most importantly … an actual opportunity to advance your career! (this is a very ambitious company with lofty goals, yet it has very many long term staff because it truly is a great place to work)
Responsibilities & Employer Preferences
Note: Not all preferences are mandatory for applicants to apply, however this list outlines a candidate’s ability to provide maximum value in a regular work day.
- need to be punctual & reliable
- need to have a “customers always matter” mindset
- ability to build trust with everybody
- must be friendly, honest, professional & communicative with coworkers and customers
- able to understand drawings, blueprints & replicate precise measurements
- ability/knowledge/willingness to work with commercial glass, curtain walls, storefronts, structural glass, windows, doors, automatic doors, railing, glass showers and mirrors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Experience in expediting and logistics
- Genuine knowledge of drawings & specs relevant to the glazing industry.
- Proficiency in inspection and quality control
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously valuing from $5K – $5 million.
- Able to work both independently and with others
- Excellent time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Google Suite & Microsoft Suite